Update: This contest is now closed. The winner will be announced on the morning of April 9th.
Are you a writer or would you like to become one?
One of the strongest tools in a writers arsenal is the ability to understand story structure, and viewing how successful writers have developed their own stories into intriguing ideas that must be shared with the world.
Ever since I received a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas, I noticed that I read more than I ever have before. I still love the feel of a regular hard-copy book, but my Kindle Fire HD allows me to bring my library wherever I go.
So I want to share the love with everyone and create a dialogue with writers of all experience levels. Please let everyone know in the comments what level your writing career is at, what your biggest fears are and what tools you use to cope with these fears and advance your writing career.
In order to receive entries into the giveaway please fill out the form below. A comment and some sharing is required to enter. Also, keep in mind that you can tweet this once a day for an additional entry.
The giveaway will last until April 9th, 2013, after the Indiana Hoosiers cut down the nets in Atlanta, claiming a sixth championship banner. Good luck and go Hoosiers!
- Please let everyone know in the comments what level your writing career is at, what your greatest fear is and what tools you use to cope with these fears and advance your writing career. Be sure to mark that you commented in the widget below. (I will also reference the comments and social media pages to make sure the winner completed all the rules) Feel free to put a link to a writing piece you are especially proud of as well.
- Like Write With Warnimont on Facebook below.
- Follow on Twitter and tweet from the widget below.
- You can also follow on Google + for an additional 5 entries.
- If you have a favorite team in the NCAA tournament, let us know in the comments!
- That’s all
A huge thank you goes out to our sponsor, Hope Clark from Funds For Writers! Funds For Writers is a wonderful source for finding tips, tools and jobs for writers. I myself have learned so much from Hope and have even landed several writing jobs from her recommendations. I would highly recommend signing up for her weekly newsletter where she sends out information on upcoming contests, grants and freelance markets. She also provides great writing tips as well as recommended publishers and agents.
Enter With The Widget Below