Alright it’s time for Amazon Click-Through Chaos, where I highlight the coolest items and books that people have bought after clicking through my Amazon link. Basically, you click-through on the Amazon button (below) and do your regular shopping and I get a little kick back (no extra charge for you). It’s nice for when you learn something from my site and you want to show a little support.
It’s almost Halloween, so there are some costumes this time!
The Most Interesting Items Bought
- Reno 911 Dangle Costume – One of my all-time favorite shows.
- Game of Thrones Daenerys Targaryen Wig – Even better!
- HP Chromebook 14 – A big-ticket item here. And many of you know how I love Chromebooks.
- Writer’s Digest (1-year) [Print +Kindle] – I subscribe to Poets and Writers, but I’m sure this is helpful as well.
The Best Books People Have Bought
- Literary Chicago: A Book Lover’s Tour of the Windy City – It’s a must read for those who come to or live in Chicago. I talked about it a bit in my article Best Things to Do in Chicago for Writers and Creatives.
- You Are a Writer (So Start Acting Like One) – This one is nice to see how Jeff Goins started his writing career.
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy – I actually bought this one.
- The Hollywood Standard, 2nd Edition (Hollywood Standard: The Complete & Authoritative Guide to) – Someone bought this last month as well. There must be a few Hollywood hopefuls out there. I don’t think I even recommended this book, but it gets me pumped because I used to work for United Talent Agency. If you need more reading, The Mailroom: Hollywood History from the Bottom Up is awesome.
- Rise of the Writer: Writing and Marketing Like a Pro in the 21st Century – A Beginner’s Guide – My book.
I hope everyone has a happy Halloween, and a big thank you to everyone who clicked-through on some of the random affiliate links I post around the site. I really do appreciate it, whether you are building a new website with Bluehost or just grabbing some things from Amazon to complete your Ebola costume.