Alrighty, one of my favorite movie podcasts, the Film Vault, does an interesting segment on their show, thanking people who click through their Amazon affiliate links, and showcasing the more interesting click-throughs. Now it’s my turn to look at the Amazon click-throughs I have seen over the past few weeks and say thank you for supporting me with your shopping.
The Most Interesting Items Bought
- DeskCycle Desk Exercise Bike Pedal Exerciser – I actually recommended this bike pedal in an old newsletter. It’s funny that someone just recently clicked through and grabbed it.
- Poulan Pro PP5020AV 20-Inch 50cc 2 Stroke Gas Powered Chain Saw With Carrying Case – Ready to chop down some trees…
- Trojan Magnum Condoms – 36 Pack – Well, lucky you…
- Disguise Disney’s Frozen Elsa Deluxe Girl’s Costume, 7-8
- California Costumes Toys Stealth Ninja, Small – It looks like someone is decking their kids out for Halloween. My girlfriend and I are thinking of being Mrs. Robinson and Dustin Hoffman’s character from the Graduate, but I’m not sure how much we’ll look like them.
The Best Books People Have Bought
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing: Violate Them at Your Own Risk – The best marketing book you can spend your money on. Learn about it here.
- Scrivener For Dummies – You can’t go wrong with Scrivener. Unfortunately I accidentally cleared my operating system, so no Scrivener until I get a new computer. Right now I’m just working off of a Chromebook.
- On Writing: 10th Anniversary Edition: A Memoir of the Craft – Stephen King knows how to kick ass.
- The Alchemist – 10th Anniversary Edition – One of my favorite books of all time.
- The Hollywood Standard, 2nd Edition (Hollywood Standard: The Complete & Authoritative Guide to) – This was never recommended on my site, but I like the style. It looks like a highly touted read for screenwriting.
- Rise of the Writer: Writing and Marketing Like a Pro in the 21st Century – A Beginner’s Guide – My book.
I just want to say thanks for clicking through; it really helps make this blog a little easier to manage. I know you don’t have to take the time to click through my page in order to do your shopping on Amazon, but it’s fun seeing what you get and knowing that I’m loved, at least a little bit.
If you plan on doing some shopping on Amazon, click on through the button below and it just sends me a little kick back for the referral, with no additional charge for you. Thanks!